How to create infographics?

Last week I started to deepen my knowledge on data visualization tools, I already known how to use Power BI and Tableau in a simple way, but I decided to study a bit more of its full capacity.

As I stared to study and think about data, a fun coincidence happened: I was talking to a good friend of mine and she told me that she was doing an infographics course. In a nutshell, infographics is the combination of text, data, and visuals to pass a message, and there is a lot of ways to publish a infographic, including using the tools mentioned at the beginning.

So instead of just studying the tools, I started the infographics course and will combine it all. I’m excited about the project because I know I will have to use different technologies to gather the data and analyze it, but I will also have to use my creativity to make an interesting story and to show it.

This project will be called InfoMusic. Stay tunned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, what is InfoMusic?

Gathering the Data: RPA in Action